stchucky on The Dragon Reforged, Part… stchucky on The Dragon Reforged, Part… thelinza on It’s worse stchucky on An Ode to Capitalism dreameling on An Ode to Capitalism
- Astro Tramp 400 (411)
- Chuck Dickens’s “A Christmas Carl” (40)
- Creepy and Hatboy Save the World (197)
- Edpool (91)
- Hatboy's Movie Extravaganza (248)
- Hatboy's Nuggets of Crispy-Fried Wisdom (363)
- IACM (266)
- Kussa mun hopoti? (304)
- Office Posts, Random (275)
- Oræl Rides To War (195)
- The Book of Pinian (311)
- The Chucky Report (155)
- Uncategorized (506)
Tag Archives: It Seemed Funny At The Time
Day 58. 149 pages, 72,449 words.
Day 3. 5 pages, 1,513 words. Told you. Weekend.
Day 42. 109 pages, 50,887 words. Okay okay, just one more Guardians of the Galaxy gag.
I’m away on a little midsummer weekend, so have prepared some treats in advance. Here’s one now. Yes, it’s your favourite beaker-and-retort duo.