You vile, lying, disgusting, obnoxious, brain-dead fraud

Jesus Christ, USA. Get rid of this toxic charlatan before it’s too late for your fucking souls.

This entry was posted in Hatboy's Nuggets of Crispy-Fried Wisdom, Kussa mun hopoti? and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to You vile, lying, disgusting, obnoxious, brain-dead fraud

1. stchucky says:

In b4 souls aren’t a thing: There’s more to a soul than just a religious concept. But by all means, if you feel you don’t have a higher consciousness, self-awareness or a desire to be a better person, stick with Trump.

2. stchucky says:

On the same visit, Trump refused to eat Japanese food and Prime Minister Abe ate burgers with him instead. Looks like the definition of crass vs. class to me.

Where does Mrs. Hatboy’s religion stand on the concept of Armageddon? Cause my side of the table is pretty happy with Trump.

All coming along nicely according to plan, is it?

Well screw you guys, it’s completely throwing my Oræl Rides to War timeline out of whack. The US wasn’t due to be reduced to a murderswamp for another hundred years, and we’re nowhere near ready to start looking for external power yet. I mean, Tesla might try but a single Internet character assassination from BuzzFeed or HuffPo can destroy Elon’s entire empire.

Hatboy, you really need to think of all the great reasons Trump might have for thinking that horrible, incorrect thing.

‘I actually did my best when I saw the links on Facebook. I thought, “maybe what he meant was that it could happen anywhere in the US so it’s really hard for his government to do anything about it, he might be appealing to Abe’s sympathies.” But it doesn’t check out. Mrs. Hatboy suggested that maybe he just has no idea there is anywhere else than the US, and that holds more water.’

SMH this bad attitude isn’t going to convince Trump that you are right, mate.