Another Busy Saturday

Another pre-write. Nothing much planned for today, although we do have a crowded schedule. If the weather is good I will mow the lawn. Wump has swimming class. I’m vaguely considering joining her for the session, and actually taking my goggles and swimming some proper laps for a change, or maybe just taking Toop along as well.

Also considering an early rise and writing session, but I guess it depends. I didn’t get a write night this week, but it was my own idea really. Bunch of other stuff to do in the evenings and was just too blasted out after work each day.

Might also just sleep in like a giant lazy bastard.

This entry was posted in Office Posts, Random and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Another Busy Saturday

1. stchucky says:

Follow-up: It was the lazy bastard option, no writing for me again. Going to do the lawn now.

“Fascinating”

*Spock eyebrow*

Life’s pretty full.

Oh, Mrs. Hatboy went to a class reunion last night and I sat up with the girls and watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Still wept.

Sir, I believe you have forgotten I do not go to Guardians of the Galaxy. It is a silly place XD

You’d think that would affect what we did last night, but it didn’t! We’re just weird.

Nah, I would never think that! Never let someone else’s pooh-poohing something ruin it for you, I say!

Plus in all seriousness I’ve already admitted the vast majority of homo sapiens sapiens believe I am completely bonkers when it comes to my opinion of GotG. I freely admit such once more.