Gee Tee Äff Oh

I can’t believe it’s only Tuesday.

The past 24 hours, I’ve mostly been laughing at the Finland First shitweasels being swept out of the railway station square like the trash they are.

I thought these guys were Perussuomalaiset (the main bigot-group in Finnish politics), but it turns out they’re a somehow even shittier and white-nationalistier wing of the party, so I sort of owe the Perssut an apology for sullying their good LOL I’m kidding fuck that whole pile of human garbage.

Anyway, after a Midsummer of absolutely-not-terrorism-or-probably-not-even-really-crime assaulting of passers-by and a whole Q1 of failing to clean up their shit and stop being a human centipede of mutual head-up-arseology, the Suomi Ensin crowd have finally been shown the door, which is funny because it’s a square, there are no doors.

buh_bye (1)

Oh wait, there they are. Buh bye, fuckface.

This is a welcome cup of cold water in the face not only to the bigoted-arse shitheels of this country, but also the police themselves, somewhere in the region of a third of whom were also just found to be giant racist douchepamphlets of the most basic kind. Nice to see them doing their jobs.

buh_bye (2)

I’m gonna miss them

In other news, the refugee-friendly protest and help camp on the other side of the square has been allowed to stay, because they’re law-abiding and haven’t cunted up the place.

This entry was posted in Office Posts, Random and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Gee Tee Äff Oh

Man, I left work at about 17:30. If only I’d stayed a little longer, I could’ve watched this live from the Frosmo offices in Makkaratalo. My office view is the Railway Station and the Railway Square.

But good riddance.

Yeah, Mrs. Hatboy asked me whether I’d come home through Helsinki, sadly I hadn’t done so yesterday.

But I’m glad your office view will have improved as of this morning. The Finnish flag is a fine thing and I have no objection to seeing it proudly wave – but when it’s turned into a symbol of hatred, well. I’m not even a citizen and I feel ashamed of that shit.

2. stchucky says:

Talk about a downer. Apparently these turdnuggets got a new permit and will be moving back in. Piss on this spineless government.

I’m going to be drafting a formal complaint to the city and asking them to reconsider letting these thugs stay in their little thug-camp.

I guess we’re back to the “everyone is entitled to express their point of view” argument.

And I’m back to “fuck that, intolerance is not a thing you have the right to my respect for.”

I’m yet to see anything official about them being allowed back, and frankly it would be stupid even for Finland to let them come back after they broke all those cleanliness laws and oh yeah, fucking assaulted people. But if they do, I’m not having it.

Yeah, no, assaulting people is a pretty clear point at which to draw the line. Didn’t know they’d actually done stuff like that, so fuck ’em. Expressing a point of view is one thing, harming others (even if only verbally) is quite another.

Thank you. Not that I thought for a second that you didn’t think that, of course, but this whole situation is some bullshit and words need to be spoken (or written), not just assumed.