Damn it, you guys

dreameling, Aaron, BRKN, Mrs. Hatboy.

Amazon reviewer and my new best reader Andrew Ball has called you out.

amazon (5)

Hang your heads, Eds. Hang your heads.

And I’ll probably get told off by Will again for replying to my reviews. But hey, Mr. Ball called it. Fair cop.

This entry was posted in Astro Tramp 400 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Damn it, you guys

He has the same name as you! Are you sure you didn’t just review and nitpick your own work?

About that pay…

Let’s take a look at some things people called Timo have said, and then revisit your little theory there.

And in order to pay you less, you will actually need to start paying me.

In other news, the Editor copies of Molran have shipped, and should arrive next week.

I realize recent events have taken Hatboy to a dark place, but I think we editors need to unite against this bullshit.

Let’s take a look at some things people called Timo have said

Low blow, man. Low blow.

You know the sort of shitty Timos that are out there.

Hey I’m not editing for location consistency, that’s your deal man. It’s your universe, if you can’t remember where you put your shit, I ain’t taking any of the blame. Like an old man who lost his car keys and blames his wife, dude. Not cool.

No, you’re all on the hook for this. Not negotiable. I’m the author. I got all the rest of it right. It’s your job to find the errors. If I only want the spelling, formatting and grammar checked, I’d fire you and put Edpool back on the job. You guys are more observant than that freak.

Are you taking the piss right now?

Um, yes. Yes I am.

Well, I’m glad I didn’t elaborate then, LOL. Because “I got everything else right”…oh the LOLs.

“Aw. Nobody’s perfect. Yeah, we missed one. As I said on the review page, it was a confusion I caused to myself because I was collaborating on the cover at the time. And yeah, the eds missed it. It happens. Especially as I am apparently headed into a GRRMesque burn-out.”

Complete with flipping off your fans, I take it? XD

Fans, never! Just my useless, useless editors.

Hey you deserve props, Hatboy. You turned your enormous Sharkbait blunder into some pretty effective clickbait and trollbait. *slow clap*

* our

See, this is what I mean about you being a terrible editor.

“See, this is what I mean about you being a terrible editor.”

Aww look at the baby troll, it’s so cute!

Aaron, I manned up and took full responsibility last night. Sorry, but I WAS specifically asked to check for continuity errors. And I missed it.

My bad bro.

Well, man, I found continuity errors. So we missed one. That we ALL missed this one says something about the nature of the error, not us, it seems to me. I do recall being asked to check for that, but I didn’t recall being asked to be perfect. I have an answer for that if asked, though.

• brknwntr says:

Does it rhyme with “truck blue?”

Yes, it also rhymes with “duck fu” which is also the martial arts school that should totally exist if it doesn’t already.

Well, there’s always Quack Fu:

Howard the Duck? Too soon, man. Too soon. It will always be too soon, by the way. Forever.

I’m perfectly happy to not be the only one on the hook though.