Interlude: Random Fun Stuff

Ugh, not sure when I’m going to get time to write but it probably won’t be this week. I set a deadline for the end of the week and I am away all day Friday so it’s going to be Thursday, and right now the majority of the review feedback I’m getting is “let’s undo all those changes we put so much time and effort into six months ago because I’ve forgotten they were really important back then, and also let’s stop doing anything according to the writing guidelines.”

Screw it.

Here is a collection of funny T-shirts I spotted at the Spitalfield Markets in London last weekend.

Keep calm and don't blink

WP_20150517_004

WP_20150517_005

WP_20150517_007

WP_20150517_002

Thought of my boy Aaron when I saw that last one, but sadly was completely out of money by this late stage in the game.

Sorry about the shoddy quality of the blogging lately, but we will return you to your regular broadcast shortly.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Interlude: Random Fun Stuff

1. thelinza says:

“Stand back, I’m going to try science” is actually a copyright infringement. The original is sold through XKCD. Jesse got me one. 🙂

A copyright-infringing T-shirt in a market? Lawks.

But yeah, there was much matter of dubious provenance, fair to say.

• thelinza says:

When I was there a few years ago, they were selling magic mushrooms in the Camden market. In front of the cops. Had a sign up that said “illegal to consume these inside the UK” but there apparently weren’t any laws about possession or distribution.

Crazy London. I love it so much.

Didn’t make it to Camden this time around, more’s the pity. I didn’t see any shrooms there last time but I did pick up an awesome hemp/bamboo hoodie that I have worn almost constantly since 2012 and has consequently gotten pretty tattered. Would have picked up a new one if I’d seen an opportunity, but instead BOWLER HAT.

Also, darn it I knew I’d seen that phrase somewhere before!

• Laurence says:

I even said “Oh look, an xkcd one” when we were in the market!

It’s entirely possible I only said it to Beth though…

store.xkcd.com has more for your perusal!

You know perfectly well that I had followed the free felafel lady away by that point.